I can't help but reflect on how much life has changed in one (very short) year. Shortly before mother's day last year we received the news that we were finally expecting a baby. It was a dream come true and I was floating on cloud 9 even though we were still early in the pregnancy and understandably worried about what the coming months would bring. This year I was able to celebrate with my two favorite people in the world without worry or fear. This mother's day was amazing. Mike took us to brunch, we went shopping for flowers and just spent the day as a family enjoying each other's company. Sophia has brought so much happiness and joy to our lives. Being a mommy is the most rewarding and challenging and amazing role I've ever had and I can't wait to see what the future with our little angel will bring.
I think we got a couple of cute pics earlier today, I'll upload them shortly!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Meg is waving at Sophia! :)
ReplyDelete