Thursday, March 5, 2009

Weigh in!

Things are good here. I'm hoping Mike & I have gotten through having our final colds the season. It's so hard taking care of an infant, especially breastfeeding one, when you're sick. Speaking of BF, Sophia & Iwent to a BF support group the other day to get some help with some minor issues we've been having. It was really helpful and I was able to weigh Sophia while we were there. She's up to 12lb 6oz which is just about what I would've guessed. If you get a chance to comment, please let me know much did your little one's weighed at 4 mo. Our ped doesn't tell us the percentile's for height/weight so I'd love to compare Sophia's to other babies I know!

We're really looking forward to the next few days as it's supposed to get up to 70 degrees! Hopefully that means we'll be able to spend some time outside playing and walking.

Sophia loves her Bumbo now:
And her crib mirror...

And hanging out with her big brother...


But she's not wild about hats, ha...

5 comments:

  1. she's so cute!! :) Per your request, Jake weighed 15 lbs, 3 oz (which was the 60th percentile)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is adorable, and I think she really looks like Mike! (for now)
    Cori was 14lbs 14oz at 4 months. BF babies gain more initially then taper off throughout the year to even out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sophia is adorable. Meghan was huge at 4 months -- 16lbs10oz 96percentile.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the picture with the hat. She is adorable!

    Tessa weighed 15 pounds, 3 ounces at her 4 month well visit (though I think we were closer to 5 months by that point.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You can always plot the same chart that most doctor's offices use which is available via the CDC website:
    http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nhanes/growthcharts/set1clinical/cj41l018.pdf

    she's getting so big! Good job, mama!

    ReplyDelete