Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Happy New Year!

This update is a little late but better than never I suppose. We had a wonderful Christmas & New Years! I've always loved Christmas but it was so much better than ever before this year. Having Sophia in our lives seems to make everything more special and the holiday was no exception. It was amazing waking up to her beautiful smiles and cooing Christmas morning - the perfect gift from Santa!


We spent Christmas Eve with Mike's family and then hosted my parents for dinner on Christmas day. My cooking was better than expected (even with having to stop to feed Sophia so many times along the way!) so it was a huge success! Santa and our families were very generous and Sophia shouldn't be needing any clothes or toys for months, maybe longer.


And now I've got to show off the little one...


In her Christmas dress
Getting ready for her first trip to the mall. Wearing her new gingerbread lady outfit

Laughing during tummy time!

1 comment:

  1. she is just precious! she's a day later or she'd share a birthday with JeanBean - although a few years later ;-)

    ReplyDelete